Effective: December 31, 2019
The Data We Collect
In performance of the Services or if you used the Sites, Company collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we may have collected the following categories of personal information from you within the last twelve (12) months:
|Category of Personal Information||Source(s) of Personal Information||Purpose(s) of Collection||Categories Of Third Parties with Whom Personal Information is Shared|
|Identifiers, such as your name, address, account number, email address, phone number and IP address||Directly from you Indirectly, when you browse and otherwise use the Sites From a third party customer who wants to deliver a package to you||To provide our Sites and Services (see below) To deliver relevant advertisements To send marketing communications||Parent companies and affiliates for business purposes Third party service providers for business purposes Third parties who help us to serve targeted advertisements|
|Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as your signature, and credit or debit card number||Directly from you||To provide our Sites and Services (see below)||Parent companies and affiliates for business purposes Third party service providers for business purposes|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as your age, race, veteran or military status, marital status and citizenship||Directly from you||To provide our Sites and Services (see below)||N/A|
|Commercial information, such as your purchase history, shipment tracking number, status of shipment, delivery location and picture of shipment||Directly from you||To provide our Sites and Services (see below)||Parent companies and affiliates for business purposes Third party service providers for business purposes|
|Internet or other similar network activity, such as your browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with the Sites or advertisements||Indirectly, when you browse and otherwise use the Sites||To provide our Sites and Services (see below) To deliver relevant advertisements To improve user experiences by making our Sites easier to use and navigate||Parent companies and affiliates for business purposes Third party service providers for business purposes Third parties who help us to serve targeted advertisements|
|Geolocation data, such as your city, state or address||Directly from you Indirectly, when you browse and otherwise use the Sites From a third party customer who wants to deliver a package to you||To provide our Sites and Services (see below)||Parent companies and affiliates for business purposes Third party service providers for business purposes|
|Professional or employment-related information, such as your current or past employment history and education||Directly from you||To process applications for jobs with Company||Parent companies and affiliates for business purposes Third party service providers for a business purpose, such as to conduct background checks|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as profiles reflecting your preferences and behavior||Indirectly, when you browse and otherwise use the Sites||To provide our Sites and Services (see below) To deliver relevant advertisements To improve user experiences by making our Sites easier to use and navigate||Third party service providers for a business purpose Third parties who help us to serve targeted advertisements|
We collect certain information from you when you open an account with us or otherwise use our Sites and Services. We collect personal information directly from you, directly from third party customers who provide us with your information in order to allow us to deliver a package to you, and indirectly from you when you browse and otherwise use the Sites.
We also collect aggregate data for internal reporting, and we count, track, and aggregate visitor’s activity for the purpose of analysis of general traffic flow and feature usage related to our Sites.
Cookies and Other Similar
You may opt out of interest-based advertising by entering your preferences in cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin. The Network Advertising Initiative also offers a means to opt-out of a number of advertising cookies. Please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/to learn more. Note that opting-out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted-out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your preferences and usage patterns.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our Sites and Services, and to engage in the activity and related activities for which we collect it. Specifically, we use your personal information to:
- Set up your account
- Perform our Services, including shipping services, tracking services, communications with consumers regarding our Services and preparing agreements
- Provide support and resolve questions or issues relating to the Services and/or our Sites, or otherwise in connection with the Services
- Improve our Sites and Services and for statistical analysis, such as, to estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Improve, develop, promote and expand our brand name
- Advertise on third party websites if you have previously visited the Sites
- Send communications regarding special offers, promotions and enhancements to our Sites via email, when you choose to receive such communications
- Address activities such as managing Company assets, conducting audits and investigations, finance and accounting, implementing business controls and drafting management reports and analysis
- Maintain the safety, security, authentication and integrity of our customers, vendors, business partners, Sites, Services, databases and other technology assets
- Comply with applicable laws, court orders and regulations, including responding to law enforcement requests
How We Share Your Personal
We share or disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- Parent companies and affiliates, as needed for business purposes.
- Employees if and to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks. In such a case, access will only be granted if and to the extent necessary for the business purpose.
- Third party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us. All service providers are required to both keep personal information confidential and not to use it for any purpose except performing the services we request. For example, we use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing that is permitted to store, retain, and use personal information only for the purpose of providing credit card processing and related services.
- Third parties who help us to serve targeted advertisements.
- We may share personal information in the course of any direct or indirect reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- We may disclose personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in email communications or by contacting us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, when you create an account, you can choose not to receive information and offers by email. We will process your request as soon as possible in accordance with applicable law, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed.
Additionally, we may send you information regarding our Sites and Services, such as information about changes to our policies and other notices and disclosures required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature, rather than promotional.
We implement reasonable security measures to ensure the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Sites or Services or providing your personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Sites and Services. We may post a notice via our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their user registration and password.
Collection of Data from Children
Our Sites are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not intend to collect any personal information from such children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, we will delete such personal data as soon as possible.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary or advisable with regard to the purpose for which it as collected and we reserve the right to retain it to the full extent not prohibited by law.
Your California Privacy Rights
From January 1, 2020, California residents have the following rights:
- Right to Know – You have the right to request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to request information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your personal information to third parties.
- Right to Delete – You have the right to request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions as permitted by law.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale – You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. From January 1, 2020, you can exercise this right through the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link here and in the footer of our Sites. Please note we do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
- Right to Non-Discrimination – You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights
If you would like to exercise one or more of the above rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or print out the form available at CCPA Privacy Rights Request Form, fill it out and mail it to us at P.O. Box 2569 Manteca, CA. 95336, Attention: Privacy Manager or have it emailed to email@example.com We may need you to provide additional information to verify your request, such as providing data elements so that we can confirm they match the information already maintained by us. We will not use this additional information for anything other than handling your request. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to make a request in certain circumstances on your behalf. Such authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State.
We endeavor to respond to all such requests within forty-five (45) days, although there may be a brief delay in processing a request while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Additionally, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to the Sites who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
At this time our Sites do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.